Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Who Am I as a Reader?


As a reader I exemplify my characteristics that can not only be learned but that can be developed. And who has an open mind and doesn’t assume what will happen next. I take the time to understand what the other is trying to say behind each word that is expressed. Being open to different ideas and perspectives helps develop my analytical skills.

Reading builds up the skills of a good writer. It leads one to being able to write without having to overthink the context. It just flows straight into a paper without having to think about it twice. I believe that I am a strong writer when I know the context. I can honestly, I wouldn’t be able to write a strong statement if I do not well understand the topic that read.

Overall, I’m a reader that focuses on the imagery of the book rather than understanding what does every word does mean and less able to magnate the situation that happens in the story

Post a Comment

0 Comments